Monday, July 15, 2013

What's Up?


What's up?

Super happy to hear that Brigham and Randy got called to Tijuana.  There are a bunch of missionaries coming down here in the coming months.  I am so happy for those two.  They will love it here and will thrive here.  I wish them the best of luck!

Well first things first.  I’m up here in the offices again.  I have been up here since Thursday afternoon fixing more visa issues.  I have been here with the secretaries with Elder Sandburg since Thursday afternoon.  It’s been really good to catch up with him.  He is doing well...dying in the heat in Mexicali but doin' real well.  

I had forgotten was Tijuana was like after having been in Ensenada for awhile.  It’s like a whole different world ha.  I worked with one of the secretaries Elder Bryce for the past 3 days.  It’s been a lot of fun and I have learned a whole bunch from them.  We have visited straight less actives the past 3 days.  I met a prophet and a lady that had power to heal people from their sicknesses.  It’s always super funny to hear the stories that people have and how they lose their testimonies.  Super important to stay up on your reading and prayers everyday.  Tijuana is nuts!!!

Sorry don’t have much to say this week. I talked with President and they are going to get you an address to send the luggage.  So be watching for an email or a phone call even better.  

Super happy for Brigham and Randy! They will love their missions!! Crazy to think that I’ll have a year when they all get here.  Can’t wait to see them down here!!

Well take care and have a great week! Sorry time is super short here in the offices.  I head back to Ensenada with President tomorrow as we have our interviews there.  

Take care and have another great week!  Sorry for the lack of pics mom . . . don’t have my camera with me.  Double next week!

Love you all!!
Elder Roper

No comments: