Friday, February 8, 2013

Travel Plans


Hola!!
So we recieved our travel plans about an hour ago!  I leave Monday morning from the MTC at 11:30am.  Our flight takes off from SLC at 3pm.  So imagine I will have a couple hours to call in between 1 and 3 o' clock.  We fly to San Diego Airport and I am assuming we will just drive to the mission home in Tijuana.  So I will see pretty much the heart of Tijuana my first day there!  Ha this is crazy!! 
I have a phone pass to call home TONIGHT from a pay phone here at the MTC.  I will call the MOM'S CELL PHONE AROUND 6 PM after dinner tonight.  I only have 5 minutes to talk tonight but I will be able to talk more come Monday.  So be watching for a phone call tonight!!  I cant believe this day is finally here!!

Love you all!
Elder Roper

No comments: